Thursday 23 May 2013

[4 Photos] Careful Buying shoes at Al-Ikhsan



This is a picture of my new shoes bought in Al-Ikhsan. Despite the appearance of variety of shoes but school boy himself was impressed when I first looked. Turbulence to buy successfully held until I returned from work in Malacca.
Sheathe the first leg of the New Balance brand. Have not been adopted yet before. It is comfortable and feeling worthwhile to be buying.
Before I noticed some imperfections on skates. Extremely disappointed when noticed two holes to the left side of the shoe should not drilled like. So, the question of why more left shoelace length when tied unanswered. Ok, tomorrow may bawak exchange with others.


Double unfortunate because the same size was gone. My recommendation is to get a replacement from another branch not far from the location of shoes purchased. I can not! be the answer because the system was so embedded in all network Al-Ikhsan sales, he said. Insisting I want shoes like that also my very pleasing because it already that time but what, no handsome face, even verse certainly not power. Negotiating favorable to the seller.
Long story short, I have to change other shoes of the same or higher price. PUMA Usain Bolt had to lift even have to add more money. This shoe comfort I still have not managed to beat New Balance bought before. I do not know, not yet even been formally adopted almost two weeks already bought.

Before the same thing over and over, it is better first examined the shoes or other items to be purchased. I did not notice ur shoes blemish reason that I try to display JE good. Wrong I do not check perabis gak before leaving home. Good luck closer to home. Easy job ... but still not satisfied with what is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment