Thursday 23 May 2013

Mystery Housing Areas In Kuala Lumpur


There is a story in which there was a man from Singapore was renting a house in a residential area in Kuala Lumpur. But since he hired there, often bizarre incident in the housing area. Follow the story of this man below.
Merely decorative picture
Of course I have a creepy story, I want to share with the audience, especially my friends who is now in Singapore country. When I drew this email, I was in my office in Cheras, Kuala Lumpur. Now the clock shows 12:41 midnight.
I am a Singaporean who has been living in Kuala Lumpur. I was offered a job with a record company in KL. Although I am far from home, I never played the KC plans that often I've heard via the internet at my office. I was very tiring job. Compose songs and lyrics until late morning. So here's the story.
On June 12, 2012, at the time, I was driving on the way home, from the office in Cheras, Mont Kiara residential areas. It is the elite area, and there are many rich people living there, but do not include me, because the house was just a house provided by the company. While Melly KRU lived there, but I do not know which of his house. I use a single car owned by the company.
It is a large and luxurious house. The house has six rooms. Malangya who lived there my only one. On the first day when I got the keys to the house, I am very proud and happy, for the time in Singapore, I could not Simply step into the house like that.
On the first night, I came home late. Around 3 am then I'm out of the office. Very many meetings and tasks I need to finish in the office. I arrived at Mont Kiara about 3.30am. As the end of my house, I had to past some houses. Arriving in a small way, I do like things that slow, because they want to see luxury cars, often park their cars outside the house. Driving slowly, I enjoy the experience of seeing a Lamborghini car, Ferrarri, BMW, Mercedes and others. Of course, empty and desolate.
As I enjoy the look of luxury cars, the all of a sudden I heard a loud knock at the back of my car. Quickly, my "brake hours", out of the car and looking for what I had hit. But one thing was not there. Because I was in front of the residence, I rushed into the car and connect the trip, afraid to disturb other people who are peacefully resting. In the alley, I can not drive more than 20 KM / J. Judging by my heart was going to sprint, but the fear was there rodaan police. After all, traveling in a foreign country. Behavior should be taken care of.
As I drive, I could smell the carcass. Very rotten indeed. I said to herself, "Oh, he stepped carcass was ..." I already know, the wreckage was not the cause of me, because of the smell coming from the back. I do not want to fear me. I even sprint, the speed of 50km / h, regardless of the police rodaan is there or not.
Finally, I got out of my house. Gate shall open automatically. After placing the car, I went out, and immediately open shoes, to find the source of the smell carrion. My assumption was right. It is not coming from the wreckage of my shoes. Not because I stepped on a dead body, or whatever. I went back to my car, and found the smell was gone. I'm weird. Because I was tired, I went to bed.
The next day, I woke up and found I was sleeping in the room, the room used for domestic helpers. I woke up in a devastated and shocked. To my knowledge, I was sleeping in my room, which is upstairs. How can I be under??? Sure creepy. I sat on the bed, staring and thinking to do. I rushed to the office as usual. I do not want to think about it. I even tell my story with my colleagues.
Me: "Izad (not her real name), today, I slept in my room. I woke up this morning kat kitchen. Tonight my house can you sleep? I Temankan lahh '...'
Izad: "You gilakah? I wonder today you're going to drink alcohol, got drunk. Then do not remember the room where you sleep. That's got you to know that you have to stir me? "
I'm already stressed, I do not drink or drunk the night before.
Me: "Yesterday, you called me at the office at 1:30 am, and I'm the answer. Pretty-pretty you I drunk last night? "
He was silent for a while.
Izad: "Are you kidding?"
Me: "If I plot you, I can get a million-million dollars?"
Izad even agree to accompany me for the evening.
That day, I came home early. I'm out of the office at 5pm. Izad has promised to come to my house at 9 pm. Izad just love studying the paranormal activity. It is not silaplah I called her to come home.
Exactly at 9, he shall ring the "horn" at the front gate of my house. Even after I opened the gate of my house, he did not enter. He circumambulate his vehicle as if looking for something. I went out.
Me: "Jat, what are you looking for?"
Izad: "Just now I felt that I was bumping into things. I do not know what. But there was a loud noise kat behind. I can not stop. I continue to come here ... "
I remembered a similar incident, which happened on my previous day.
Izad: "Just now I smell carrion. Ni is gone. Is hilarious horror ... "
I just keep quiet. I invited him into the house. He sat on my couch, while switching on a cigarette butt. So, I tell the same story happened.
Me: "Yesterday, I was back in the morning at 3 more so. I also heard the same sound that you have. But I stop, get out and find what I'm hit. When I found that I did not hit anything, I shall continue the journey is. In the car, I smell foul. The smell of carrion. Come from behind. I do not look at the mirror. I hesitate to see her face ... "
Izad: "I think, you're running into a creature or jinn coat?"
As we were talking, they heard a plate fell apart in the kitchen. We both rushed to the kitchen, but did not see anything. Although the sounds of plates being broken, we do not see any broken glass. We stood up, and I heard a door crashed upstairs. We both fled upstairs, and indeed all the room doors open. Izad and I checked all the rooms, one by one. All lights turned on. If we do not find anything, we got down to the living room.
We were both silent, while leaning back on the couch while smoking. Suddenly, Izad up and rushed to the small room in the kitchen. I already follow her. I tried it but he hinted something told me to keep quiet. We stood in front of the small room. The room door was closed. He signaled and asked me to open. When I opened, I saw a woman sitting on the bed.
I ran out of the house, without ignoring Izad. He heard the voice of the call, "... Azlan Azlan ..." His voice was very creepy. When outside, I realized that Izad still inside. Lights in the house are all erased, and Izad not out yet. I already do not know what to do. I even shouted for help. Come an uncle, his wife. I spoke to my uncle, and the uncle is step into. Somehow, my door was locked from the inside, Uncle had to break the door. Dogs around the housing area started barking non-stop. Ten minutes later the old man went out, while dragging Izad, that in such circumstances interrupted. Me and my uncle was holding it out loud, but he was very strong. By reading the mantras, which are not derived from the Koran, Izad moaning on the floor. Her eyes were red and his face pale.
Time's uncle was reading the mantras, powerful winds greet the body. Finally, Izad provide a powerful scream, but her voice was like the voice of a mixture of male and female. I do not know how to explain. Then, she fainted. Everything is ending. Lights in the house came on suddenly. Me and uncle lifting Izad into my house. His wife already had followed in.
Izad lying on the couch. Uncle who hails from Perlis accent asked the people of Perlis. I'm trying to understand it, and explain to him what happened the previous day. Apparently, he said, those who live in my area, which should be the same with these roads, the road that I was harassed, should return home before sunset. If you have to go back late, just ignore any sound when traveling. In one of the light poles, there is a sign saying "This Way 'dirty'. Be careful ". But it was written in Chinese. Anyone who is out of the vehicle, the creature will come back home.
What causes the presence of an unknown creature. The uncle and his wife fled the house, leaving me and Izad. Because the virus is still present in themselves, I forced myself to sleep.
The next day, I told him what happened at Izad. He said he saw a beautiful woman is sitting on the bed. The lady next to him. He wanted to run, but he possessed. Further, he does not remember what happened.
Until now, I still live in the same house. If I have to come home late, I would sleep in the office.
I would like to Thank You in Datuk Amri, an uncle who helped me that night. Now, he has moved on, and he pertolongon still in memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment