Thursday 23 May 2013

Nasha Aziz Got Hit 41 Years, Still Cute


Although he was past the age of 40, the model is also popular performers Nasha Aziz said that his life was always surrounded by love, positive minded, cheerful and live a lifestyle adviser makes him so beautiful now and still have eternal body shape, wide sunti lassie.

"No Rahsia nothing. Simple course, love. Love makes me look young. I love protecting older than sense. Love for me seems adviser and cheerful. Love, love and love. Every day I receive love and give love, "said Nasha Aziz MD when asked whether Rahsia durable teamed her young.

Owner name Abd Aziz Noraishah truth ni pelancaran products found in GNC Live Well blessing introduce collagen drink set, 'LAC Taut', held at the Double Tree hotel, overnight.

At the council invited Nasha typical with two more celebrity-models namely Alan Yun performers and famous fashion pereka, Melinda Looi to recount their experiences as users 'LAC Taut'.

"At the age of 41 years, I was always sure I stay pretty. So I dah Cuba many beauty products since several years before my ni.Sekarang Links Cuba anyway. New about two weeks. I sukakan sweet taste and sweetness that gives me strength and love. Links and hopefully provide something most best in me ", he said.

Melihatkan 'supermodel nombor the homeland' ni endless calls saying 'love' throughout the majlis, as usual obligatory soalan raised him, did he meet his love?

Nasha said, "(smile) I'm still looking for love truth. I'm looking for someone who has matlamat and beliefs similar to mine. "

According to Nasha, she did not put any in the age of the target Waima This much, he immediately did not feel distracted by his status was solo. Instead the film performers Extraordinary Love is everything handed to him.

"Still solo. Not recognize, identify any. Fatigue was the kid know-know (laughter). Lagipun many things that we need to recognize, right. I submit to Him. I should be grateful. My son did not demand, do not kid merungut why until now I have not met a soul mate. Lagipun I did not receive any pressure from mahupun family meeting friends, "

"Sooner or later, I believe in his kentetuan. Maybe for sesetengah women, apatahlagi when dah old, they will be worried if still not marry. They may be ashamed. But for me, no need to shame. Is not each of us dah promised there would be Adam or Eve for us all. Adam was my sense was, one day, petahnya smiling broadly.

According to Nasha again, even though she lives happily kerana bersendirian fact he did not get to feeling lonely. With the additional presence of his friends around also the devotees who mencecah over 700, 000 in rasminya fanpage as well make the daily routine fills up.

"I think my life is full of color. I have my friends, and teamed boasted flavors. My gratitude enthusiasts crowded there. I kongsikan my life with them. Although I do not always reply submissions mesej enthusiasts in my fanpages, but they was always supporting and encouraging me. They give me love and I accept love. So I did not get any sense of quiet boy ", he said again.

In the meantime, touching on career development, Nasha has just completed a depiction of Stand By Me with Indonesian production. Among other performers who helped Malaysia menjayakan the telemovie is Jehan Miskin.

"Just finished shooting in Jakarta. Make no power ni period drama or film took this job. Lagipun dah nak month of Ramadan. Thank God, every time I would perlahankan Ramdhan indeed aktiviti art and spend more time with aktiviti meet in the month of fasting, such as breaking the fast with orphans, "said Mak ni performers Super perbualan end.

No comments:

Post a Comment